KVLL – Death//Sacrifice (Blood)
Please Note: This page is for orders from Europe / UK / USA / Canada / Rest of the World.
If you’re in Australia or New Zealand, or another country and would like to grab this album, along with any of the PSR releases that have sold out on this website, head to the original Psychedelic Salad website – for example:
– Kamni – A.T.O.M. (White)
– Kamni – A.T.O.M. (Black)
– The Confederate Dead – Barakallah (Blue and Natural)
– The Confederate Dead – Barakallah (Magenta and Natural)
– Jack Harlon and the Dead Crows – The Magnetic Ridge (Kaleidosmoke)
Label: Psychedelic Salad Records / Copper Feast Records
Vinyl: 12-inch, 33rpm, 180g
Colour: ‘Blood’ Edition (Transparent Red and Solid Red Marble – please note that unfortunately, there was limited, if any, marbling with this colour combination)
Jacket: Matte Finish Jacket
Number of Tracks: 5
Release Date: The album was initially released digitally on 5 October 2020 and we expect the vinyl to arrive in November 2021.
Limited edition 12″ vinyl version of ‘Death//Sacrifice’, the crushing debut album from KVLL.
The record contains five tracks in total and is available in two editions – ‘Blood’ (Transparent Red and Solid Red Marble) or ‘Altar’ (Black and White Marble).
01. The Death of All That Is Crushing (05:38)
02. Slow Death (07:06)
03. Sacrifice (04:42)
01. Blood to the Altar (06:44)
02. Beneath the Throne (09:19)